FlexTip™ cannulas use soft, flexible, high-flow silicone tips, allowing gentle access to the retina. They are ideal for aspiration of fluid from on or beneath the surface of the retina. Longer silicone tips are ideal for drainage of subretinal fluid from peripheral detachments through an existing tear or break. XL cannulas offer increased overall length for improved access to the retina in patients with high myopia or longer eyes. The luer lock hub allows an easy, secure connection to a backflush handle or other aspiration device.
We also carry a line of Extendable FlexTip™ Cannulas which are designed for easy entry through a valved trocar system.
The short .75mm silicone tip allows easy passage through valved entry cannulas and is excellent for endo drainage at the retina surface. The longer 3mm and 5mm silicone tips are best for drainage of subretinal fluid accessed through an existing tear or break.
• 3238 FlexTip™ Cannula 20g (1mm) 20g x 32mm cannula
• 3211 FlexTip™ Cannula 20g (6mm)20g x 32mm cannula
• 3230 FlexTip™ Cannula 23g (1mm) 23g x 32mm cannula
• 3231 FlexTip™ Cannula 23g (3mm)23g x 32mm cannula
• 3242 FlexTip™ Cannula 23g (5mm)23g x 32mm cannula
• 3252 FlexTip™ Cannula 23g (0.75mm) 23g x 32mm cannula
• 3220 FlexTip™ Cannula 25g (3mm) 25g x 32mm cannula
• 3221 FlexTip™ Cannula 25g (1mm) 25g x 32mm cannula
• 3224 FlexTip™ Cannula 25g (5mm)25g x 32mm cannula
• 3251 FlexTip™ Cannula 25g (0.75mm) 25g x 32mm cannula
• 3260 FlexTip™ Cannula 27g (0.75mm) 27g x 32mm cannula
• 3258 FlexTip™ Cannula 27g (1mm)27g x 32mm cannula
• 3208 FlexTip™ Cannula XL 20g (3mm)20g x 36mm cannula
• 3209 FlexTip™ Cannula XL 23g (3mm)23g x 36mm cannula
• 3210 FlexTip™ Cannula XL 25g (3mm)25g x 36mm cannula
Updated on: 11/7/2018